Frequent Contributor

QVC.....offer more EASY PAYS!!!!!

I would like to suggest on Beauty Events and Fashion Events offer more Easy Pays! Thanks to Shawn K for asking the Shoppers if they used the Easy Pay. Seems like the only items on Easy Pay are items over $200.00. Take a look at HSN....FREE shipping and always on flex pays.
Super Contributor

Re: QVC.....offer more EASY PAYS!!!!!

YES, YES, YES,...more ezpays please!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

more easy pays on everything!

Respected Contributor

More Easy Pays would be a good thing...and not just on the really expensive or really popular (Mally, Philosophy, CHI, etc.) products.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Easy Pay is the only major advantage QVC has over the other shopping venues, such as online, catalog, and brick-and-mortar. So they should expand it.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

On 2/12/2015 handygal said: Easy Pay is the only major advantage QVC has over the other shopping venues, such as online, catalog, and brick-and-mortar. So they should expand it.

I agree and offer it on virtually everything. And give the customer a choice as to how many payments, as does HSN... And speaking of HSN, I increasingly begin to think they aren't quite as loose with the EP as is SHQ (evine... whatever)... I saw some beautiful and pricey home decor items earlier (another area sorely lacking in Q-land, unless one counts endless 'lit' faux plants, vinyl ottomans, mercury glass orbs, throws and poo pourri...) but none were on EP. I've also been noting several jewelry pieces that weren't... The other annoying thing about the way QVC plays the EP game is that it's always time-limited. Enough with that lunacy too... I like that the other two tend to leave things on EP that doesn't, as a rule, 'go away at the end of the day'. There might have been a time when QVC was the loftiest of the three, but that ship has sailed and you know, really, they need to play the same game. They're truly nothing special anymore, no matter how hard they might wish to pretend they still were.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...