Occasional Contributor

I think it's confusing when the item price is displayed in different colors during the presentation. Sometimes it's black and the easy pay is in color print. Others times the item price is in color. Please make the item price one color and easy pay another.

Honored Contributor
I think that's done on purpose. When it's an expensive item, they want you to see the e-z pay price more easily, so you won't concentrate on the actual cost of the item. A lot of thought goes into these marketing tricks. It's all about increasing the bottom line.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

Absolutely on purpose. The host will say you can get this home for $20. Yes, for four payments of. Plus shipping. I hate this habit. Puts me off.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/3/2015 frenchie said:

Absolutely on purpose. The host will say you can get this home for $20. Yes, for four payments of. Plus shipping. I hate this habit. Puts me off.

I so agree.....and they all do it.....

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.....absolutely on purpose. If the host remembers to inform you that there is easy pay they don't always remember to say the number of months. The graphics are so small with the basic price information and the S&H cost that your size/color sells out before you can even order. It reminds me of a shell game and I dislike the tactic. I would rather see a larger graphic with the basic information than facebook comments scrolling across the screen.

Contributor
I believe it is deceptive when QVC shows the value price & then shows the marked down price without displaying the original QVC price. This deceives the viewer Into thinking that they are getting a greater savings on that particular item.