Super Contributor

Fashionably late /friday night's circus

QVC I am sure you put your host's through a taped review and if you sit those two down to view that ridiculous train wreck last night I am wondering if they will remain hosting that show I am sure they are grandfathered in somehow but that needs to be addresed soon if the younger gals did that you would be all over them

it's no more acceptable from the grandmother's than it is from the newbies trying to hold on to their jobs

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashionably late /friday night's circus

I hardly think that Jayne and Pat are grandmothers. LOL
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

The ""circus"" will be starting up regularly starting in March fashionably late will be on every Friday night. I caught the last 20 minute's of this show and did not think it was ""circus."" I was bored at of my mind and got a migraine from the constant cackling. Those two together is well.... N/M.

Honored Contributor

QVC's version of entertainment television is definitely NOT entertaining. Their silliness and goofing around was definitely out of control (it was more like QVC does JTV's Girlfriend Friday).....it didn't work QVC and was definitely a channel changer for me......

No I don't want robotic and boring hosts---there is a happy medium. Leah does a great job giving garment info first and still manages to through in a bit of fun. But Jayne & Pat are a TRAINWRECK and so is FASHIONABLY LATE!!!! Just another show I won't be watching and therefore neither will I be buying----DILLARDS here I come.....and no shipping!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I agree it was a train wreck and I turned the TV off after a few minutes of the constant giggling. I have no problem with people being happy, but they forget about giving us the information we need in order to make a purchase. I won't even tune in at all next time.

Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 handygal said: I hardly think that Jayne and Pat are grandmothers. LOL

They could be they both have daughters in college....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Many women are grandmothers well before the age of 40.

Honored Contributor

Yes, there are all ages of grandmothers. But I don't think the OP was implying that they were youthful when she called them "grandmothers," though.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I tuned in a few times. Once was when they were reading the Facebook posts, and they started to read one and both got to laughing and giggling, I never could figure out what the person's comment was, and they didn't finish reading it -- they were too busy laughing. These two are apparently good friends in real life, and that may be why they wind up the way they are sometimes together. I like to be a little "entertained" during these shows, otherwise they're way too boring to watch, but this gets to be a little much.

I like both of them, but separately.

Occasional Contributor

Though I respect your opinion, I respectfully disagree with you. I watched the entire show & did not feel it was a train wreck. I enjoy watching Jayne & Pat. I also feel they give great advice & include garment measurements & whether or not they run large or small. I also make it a point to view their morning shows on Mondays & Fridays. Their laughter does not annoy me. It actually makes me smile. I feel that I'm watching with 2 wonderful friends & we're shopping together. Again... just my opinion. We all have a right to our own opinion & I will respect anyone & all who disagree with me.