Super Contributor

Re: Amy...please stop the whispering

Respected Contributor

Huh?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Regular Contributor

Can we find even more things to pick on about Amy? Enough already ladies!

Super Contributor

No one is being mean-spirited. Simply, Amy is not "ready for prime-time." Sad but true .... plus she could use a speech coach. Listen to her tone and diction .... very distracting; and I think Amy is wonderful and bubbly, but I had to turn off PMS last week.

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2015 blueLagoon said:

No one is being mean-spirited. Simply, Amy is not "ready for prime-time." Sad but true .... plus she could use a speech coach. Listen to her tone and diction .... very distracting; and I think Amy is wonderful and bubbly, but I had to turn off PMS last week.

Awww... I feel so sorry...

Honored Contributor

Amy is doing great at her job as a host.
Super Contributor

funny you say she isn't ready for prime time when she host's her own show and is incredible with every spot i have seen her on yet the old timers ruined fashionably late last night acting like circus acts . are they ready for prime time ?

Honored Contributor

I've seen shows were Amy does a fine job....and I have seen other shows where she is nervous and talks a mile a minute and over the vendor....and I have seen shows where she turns into a little mouse (and whispers) as the OP mentioned.........Hey OP have you noticed when it comes to talking about her daughter she does NOT whisper...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Yes, they chose Amy for one of the "new" Monday Prime Time Fashion Show....I think it had to do with more of the demographic they were looking for .....the young mom who wants to be fashionable (and whether QVC has any fashionable clothes is a topic for another thread).....What I think is absolutely positively HILARIOUS is QVC chose Amy over Courtney {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}....I guess Courtney and her know it all attitude and valley girl speak did not impress the viewers or QVC either....and YES I would chose Amy over Courtney any day---Courtney is a channel changer for me....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

But all this just shows the lack of talent at the host level available at QVC these days......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

I think whispering would be a big improvement. I can't listen to her. I never watch her.