Contributor
Please consider half-hour shows for one product items such as Vitamix, vacuums, computers, beds, Etc., especially TSVs. There is definitely overkill with multiple hour shows plus long presentations during other shows. This must be hard on guests & hosts as well as viewers.
Respected Contributor

Re: Half-hour One Product Shows

I was thinking along those lines myself. When a product is on for hours on end it is so repetitious. Every couple of hours it is the same old spiel, word for word.

Make the presentations shorter and maybe more different times during the day or night to catch new viewers.

PLEASE stop subjecting us to hours and hours and hours of one boring item.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

While I wouldn't say it's subjecting anyone to hours and hours and hours of one boring item as we all have a choice to turn the channel and not watch, I also think an hour of any one product "(even though the idea is probably to get those channel surfing) is way too much.

Honored Contributor

I notice that the amount of time spent on a product is directly proportionate to the price of the item. Products from Bose, Vitamix, Dyson, Lazyboy, etc. will get an entire hour. Other household items that are cheaper, such as kitchen knives and small gadgets, will get much less air time, even though they also require product demonstrations. So it's all about dollars and cents!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

The Q's programming has been stale and boring. Countless hours of one TSV or worse - 24 hours of the same type of items, such as make-over kitchen day or gemstone day. During the last couple of months, I find that I am really not watching many QVC/TV presentations. The many shows of the same products are such a turn off and I am just not interested anymore. If, and when, I am interested in a product - I am shopping and purchasing on line.

Honored Contributor

Do I hear fifteen minutes... ?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

After about 15 minutes I would like to know how many viewers are still tuning in....

Super Contributor

ITA and that's even too much !!

Esteemed Contributor

I have been saying that for months...I am sure the vendor tires of being on for hours on end...how exhausting it must be to think of something to say for an hour...then again two hours later and so on and so on and so on for 24 hours....I know I don't hang around...

Honored Contributor

As often as they show these one-product presentations during the day, presentations should be no longer than 15 minutes. What's worse is that on Sundays, they typically precede and follow ITKWD with an hour long presentation of the item. Wayyyyy boring!!!!! No wonder I buy less and less. My credit card thanks you, QVC.