Super Contributor

Q ... here is what I need and would buy

A jar opener that will open really small jars like finger nail polish!

A way to organize and identify all those cords I have for my electronics. I have battery charger cables, other usb cable for scanners, cameras, I want to identify them and then store them in a convenient easy to store place where they are all together.

Honored Contributor

Re: Q ... here is what I need and would buy

On 1/25/2015 judgejudith said:

A jar opener that will open really small jars like finger nail polish!

A way to organize and identify all those cords I have for my electronics. I have battery charger cables, other usb cable for scanners, cameras, I want to identify them and then store them in a convenient easy to store place where they are all together.

Great idea! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

My sister is CONSTANTLY losing her keys .... what I want is a gizmo that attaches to the key ring and a buzzer/remote can activate the gizmo to make a loud sound and she can find where she left her keys!

(I hope that makes sense)

Regular Contributor

I use a pliers to open small containers-one I bought for just that-not one from the tool box.

For cords-use different color circle stickers on the plug, make a small chart using stickers again, then write the name of the cord next to it that matches. If unplugged, store in a plastic shoe box.

Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

My sister is CONSTANTLY losing her keys .... what I want is a gizmo that attaches to the key ring and a buzzer/remote can activate the gizmo to make a loud sound and she can find where she left her keys!

Amazon has such a product. I think it's called where's the remote? I kept loosing the remote and found these on Amazon. You get 4 of different colors and the master has each different colored buttons. You can use it for anything. It beeps loudly. It's prime eligible and you get 4 extra batteries for them also.

Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Pook said:

Amazon has such a product. I think it's called where's the remote? I kept loosing the remote and found these on Amazon. You get 4 of different colors and the master has each different colored buttons. You can use it for anything. It beeps loudly. It's prime eligible and you get 4 extra batteries for them also.

Great until you forget where you put the master...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Dollar Tree has 4 little squares the size of coasters that you can use to get a good grip on tops/lids, etc. Kind of a "waffle" like texture. I use them all the time for nail polish and other items I cannot grip enough to open. Sell for, of course, $1.00 for 4.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the idea for the cords....I have tons of them, too...and when the grands are here....there are way more...

I am thinking they could make different color rings to put around each cord....similar to what we put around our house keys....or think those rings we put around our wine glasses...only smaller....surely someone can think of something...

Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2015 stevieb said:
On 1/25/2015 Pook said:

Great until you forget where you put the master...

That could happen but I have mine attached to the tv stand and if using for keys it can be attached to wallet or handbag.