Honored Contributor

Best show host to replace Lisa Robertson

I'm a fan of Sandra Bennett. Besides being beautiful, she has a pleasant voice and manner, and is sincere and sweet. I've been watching her on PM Style, and l think she's the best host to take over for Lisa Robertson.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Best show host to replace Lisa Robertson

Shawn Killinger is the new host for PM Style.

Honored Contributor

Personally, I think redefining is the the answer. I don't think a 'replacement' is going to work... Lisa had her own persona and none of the others is going to be able to adopt her style of work... Shawn will bring something different to the proceedings and it remains to be seen whether it works or not. My guess is she'll be fun. Sandra has done a reputable job, but, seems to lack the sparkle necessary to keep the show moving and at least tolerably interesting for several hours and for the long haul.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Chirpy Sandra grates on my nerves (I can only take her for an hour at a time), and THANKFULLY, she is only "temporarily" and sporadically doing PM Style until Shawn starts (in March) ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

However, I won't be watching Shawn's version of PMS because the Q will be showing it too late for us East Coasters ! {#emotions_dlg.angry}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} This is YET another bad decision by TPTB/programmers that will surely TANK their sales...

Honored Contributor

Funny, but l can only take Shawn in small doses. She's hyper and eccentric. As Sly and the Family Stone sang: "Different strokes for different folks."
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

as i painfully watched sandra bennett last night on p.m. style I was unsure why she was so scattered she was fumbling every presentation and lacked even her usual monotonous persona

please no more sandra or jayne brown for pm style

hurry up shawn they are destroying the vibe

Honored Contributor

Can't watch Shawn, so won't be watching PMS. Beyond that, I agree with others….rotate the hosts…don't just "give" the show to a single host. Variety, please!!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2015 Krimpette said:

Can't watch Shawn, so won't be watching PMS. Beyond that, I agree with others….rotate the hosts…don't just "give" the show to a single host. Variety, please!!!

I like that idea the best.

I think one of the things that is going wrong for lack of a better words is boxing each show with a defined host. Why not PM Style or Fashionably Early with a rotating cast? or Sunday morning with ______

Respected Contributor

I agree with using different host's to give variety. S.K. ruins every thing she is on so PLEASE do not subject us to her.

Yet on the OTHER hand I find myself watching her just to see and hear the insane childish things she does or will do.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

It seems they are revamping Monday night starting in March.

Friday nights starting in March will have Fashionably Late with Jayne and Pat.