Super Contributor

Sunday ,,,,,, all day dyson AGAIN AND AGAIN

QVC when are you going to hear the masses about the weekend schedule sunday is part of the weekend we are so jammed up all week with our own version of life that sat/sun would be a great time to see some spoiling things fashion/ some beauty/ handbags and such.

I dont want to see a vacumm or blender we live those things all week long please dont sell me one more laptop/dyson/vitamix temptations/

remember sunday funday

Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday ,,,,,, all day dyson AGAIN AND AGAIN

I received an email from Q earlier this week about the BRAND.NEW TSV coming my way. It was a dyson. Really? What could possibly be BRAND.NEW about a dyson on Q? I nearly laughed out loud. Needless to say, I won't be watching.

Valued Contributor

Dyson must be paying QVC a ton of money for all the air time bought.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess they want to run customers off... Or there are some people who like this sort of thing.

Honored Contributor

B-O-R-I-N-G Sunday programming on QVC. And not just this weekend. No wonder I continue to watch more and more of the other shopping channels. I used to love to watch QVC.

Honored Contributor

That'll su*ck the life out of us.

Esteemed Contributor

sat/sun would be a great time to see some spoiling things fashion/ some beauty/ handbags and such.

There was a whole day yesterday of pretty much nothing but beauty, which is boring to me, but weren't you watching since that's what you requested? Maybe you missed it...

Esteemed Contributor

QVC clearly did not do their homework. Today, 01/18/15 for example, is the NFC semi-finals. Not all women are going to want to sit in front of the tv to watch over 6 hours of play-off games.

What a great opportunity this would have been for QVC to have contacted the NFL ages ago to find out the schedule and then provide us some great stuff for this day. Since most households have more than one television, it would have been a no-brainer at our end.

Honored Contributor

Vacuums, blenders, computers whatever... I'm sick of all of it. And yes, they have too much beauty too. What it boils down to is that QVC has so limited their available options. We almost never see home decor items and even when we see more 'self-indulgent' personal items, like handbags, it's always the same bags (the Logo Lock) and the same brand (Dooney)... On the rare occasions when we see jewelry it's almost always Bronzo or Sleeping Beauty... And then there are all those hours spent in that kitchen, twice a week, always featuring the same tired brands and items... There is absolutely no variety in the programming here anymore.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

On 1/18/2015 kittymomNC said:

sat/sun would be a great time to see some spoiling things fashion/ some beauty/ handbags and such.

There was a whole day yesterday of pretty much nothing but beauty, which is boring to me, but weren't you watching since that's what you requested? Maybe you missed it...

wow you quoted me word for word good job

and i did watch beauty on saturday even if I dont need all my hair removed from every inch of my body by the 400 dollar tria device{#emotions_dlg.devil2}