New Contributor

My suggestion is that every 6 months or less cancelled items should be deleted from system. I am quite sure that other people like myself have a change of mind about purchasing an item after ordering and it is in the process stage. Sometimes the hosts rush you to do so making you think that everything will be gone. Of course, we all know that this is incorrect 95% of the time.

I am aware that there is a "canceled" button on time of purchase screen but I would prefer it to be gone from my system. Is there a way to upgrade so that a purchaser like myself would be able to do this???

Honored Contributor

I doubt there's a way to individualize the program to that extent. I realize it's an individual thing, but why would it matter that a canceled items shows in the system?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I agree with stevieb, and from an accounting perspective, it would make no sense to delete the cancellations.

Because most orders are paid electronically (with debit or credit cards), the law would require that QVC keep records of transactions for years as orders result in transactions to banking accounts.

Honored Contributor
There is a newer button in your account where you can hide cancelled orders.
Respected Contributor
On 1/14/2015 graycatsrule said: There is a newer button in your account where you can hide cancelled orders.

Not that I cancel many orders, but this is good to know. Thanks.