Not applicable

birkenstocks sizing question

hello. i am having troubles finding what size to order of birkenstocks. i wear a mens 6.5 in vans a mens 5 in converse and occasionally a 7y in some nike shoes. should i order a size 38 or a 39? thank you for the help

Super Contributor

Re: birkenstocks sizing question

Go to Birkenstockexpress.com, click on size chart and you can decide which size to order.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if it's helpful but, since we are a little close in size, here's what I do -

I'm a solid size 7.5W in women's shoes. With Birkenstocks I wear a 38R or 38M (the 38N is a little too narrow for me, having a slightly wide-ish foot).

So, I'd say that if you're a size 7 in women's shoes, 38 would be large enough.

Hope that helps a little. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Hi Austin! We have some sizing descriptions for Birkenstocks. Just find the style you are interested in: http://qvc.co/BirkenCollections and the product details will describe the Fit of that particular model. I hope this helps.

Leonard

Occasional Contributor

I wish you would use the European sizing and US sizing. I wear Vionic, Alegria and Birkies. I always use European sizing because it is concistent. My US size runs from 7.5 to 8.5 depending on shoe not just maker. When I ask what US size is a 38 or 39, I can't get a specific answer, therefore I rarely order my shoes from QVC. I hate returning even though it's easy. I like easy pay so I would order if I could use European size to order.