Super Contributor

thanks qvc for the new fresh fashion shows coming our way

thanks so much that we are now getting some steady fashion shows on different night with different host so we can see an array of designers in one show

the concept is excellent and the ones I have seen on qvc plus were great having younger fresher fashion hosts is definitely the right call for these shows

alberti as well did a fashion clearance show the other night that was fantastic,

QVC keep rolling forward with fashion shows and the younger hosts showing them it really blends well

alot of the older hosts don't show great enthusiasm for the styles and are always commenting on their lumps and bumps not appealing when you are spending money for clothes you haven't tried on yet

anyway... excellent job please continue I am excited.

Honored Contributor

Re: thanks qvc for the new fresh fashion shows coming our way

Nice to read a positive post that isn't just sarcastic.

Valued Contributor

Maybe all your hard work, and threads about adding more fashion paid off? I bet it helped. I am sure the Powers That Be read these threads. They would be foolish not to.

Good job!! I am happy to see more fashion shows.

Respected Contributor

I hope the merchandise is new and fresh. Otherwise, just changing the name of the show or host isn't going to make any difference.
Valued Contributor

I agree! I love the fashion shows and its wonderful to have a host rotation, because their presenting styles are all different, and that's interesting.

Thought Jayne Brown and Courtney did a great job with PM Style on Monday night! It was fun, and the fashion was the focus.

Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 MarthaStewardess said: I hope the merchandise is new and fresh. Otherwise, just changing the name of the show or host isn't going to make any difference.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

thanks for alll the positive support last night's leah loves accesories and style tonight on qvc plus was phenomenal the shows were full of great pieces modern fresh and both hosts were on the money

qvc job well done keep it up we are watching plus as well and loving it

FASHION FASHION FASHION

hi MT bk grl long time no hear