Contributor

I was so sad to see one of her sweaters with the matching scarf poorly presented earlier this week. No one showed how the scarf could be worn different ways or with her jewelry. Her clothes are so great. The presentations that I have seen recently do not do them or her justice.

Super Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Fashions Show

It will never be quite the same.... But you should email the fellow who is now the vendor for Her line....tell him your concerns. I am sure he will appreciate it!
Honored Contributor

She was so much fun to watch. She had such good fashion ideas. Joan is missed. I do think David does a good job, but it will never be the same without Joan.

Esteemed Contributor

Was David on that show???? He usually does an excellent job describing and styling Joan's clothes and jewelry....after all he has worked with her for years and years...

Perhaps there was time constraints or the Host didn't shut up and give him a chance...

Definitely go to his FB page and kindly ask what happened...don't be mean...he is way too nice and a true gentleman....:0)

Of course without Joan any of the shows will not be the same....I sure do miss her...such a tragic death....

Honored Contributor

Sadly, I've completely stopped watching since her loss... Unless one of her items is featured as part of another show, I simply don't have any interest anymore... I'm sure David is a nice guy and was a valued partner, but I simply don't enjoy him... Let's face it, Joan without Joan is just another brand...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

sorry you feel that way stevieb....

Honored Contributor

I gave my mother a JR scarf for Christmas and she loves it... I continue to check out her offerings on-line, but yes, it is a shame I no longer feel drawn to watch the shows, but Joan was one of the very few vendors who truly added (and a lot) to the proceedings... She is so very missed.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

I loved watching Joan presenting her clothing and jewelry. She was one of a kind. She will be greatly missed by all. I think that David is doing a wonderful job . He explains the products very well. I hope that he will continue to offer Joan Rivers products for many years to come. I personally feel that Joan would be very proud of David. He is an asset to the Q in my opinion.