Contributor
Why doesn't QVC put nutritional and calorie information on all of its food products. Are they afraid we won't buy it if they tell us. Is the food that unhealthy? Other networks put all of that info right on the web. I won't buy food unless I know what's in it
Honored Contributor
I agree. At the very least provide the information on the website.
Respected Contributor
I always look up the ingredients, even if I must check other sites to find them.
Regular Contributor

Totally agree....I don't buy food that does not list ingredients.

Honored Contributor
Agreed. The food products always have more sugar, fat, sodium, and calories than l expected. I guess the Q would lose a lot of sales of they disclosed this information. But I surmise most people don't care.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
New Contributor

I care about what I eat and so I will not order food items b/c QVC will not listen to us and post nutritional info on their food items. With all the technology that is avaible today with electronic media, it should be of no problem to show a nutrtion label on the television screen. I too have come to the conclusion that the calorie counts and other nutritional facts are too much.

Super Contributor

Couldn't agree more! I thought ALL food needed to show nutritional value on its packaging! Come on QVC!

Honored Contributor

Count me in as one who reads labels and I also want to know country of origin.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Count me in as one who reads labels and I also want to know country of origin.

@dex, I agree. Country of origin is a huge deal. 

I'm on a paleo diet and I eat a lot of raw food, so I want to know that my fruits and veggies are grown in the USA. 

I wouldn't eat any processed food that has been either made or "processed" (like chicken) in China.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I have seen separate PDF files under item descriptions that contain nutritional information for at least some food products.  I agree that info should be available for all.  Do the products themselves have the info on the packaging?  I haven't ordered food items (other than honeybells) for years.