Not applicable

Bring back Turbie Twist 6 pack!

QVC please, please bring back the 6 pack Turbie Twist towels! I bought these a couple years ago and now want more! The 6 pack was perfect and I bought several. A8219 - Set of 6 Turbie Twist Hair Towels was the multi color towels. A set of solid white would be nice too! Make my day please!

Honored Contributor

Re: Bring back Turbie Twist 6 pack!

I love the turbie twist and have quite a few. Once the q didn't sell them anymore, I found them locally at big lots and cvs. They are on sale at cvs next week.
Contributor

Hi FrannieM,

I will pass along this request. It looks like we do have a Turbie Twist 4 pack available if you are interested. Smile

http://qvc.co/TurbieFourPack

Leonard

Honored Contributor

I wish they still sold the (much better quality!) ones they used to sell with the button instead of a loop.

I have a few and worry that I will wear them out. I guess the good thing is that I've had them for many years and they still are in great shape. One lost a button once and I replaced it, so that was no biggie. But they were a lot better quality than those turbie ones with the loop.

Trusted Contributor

I wished they'd invent one with elastic along the back edge so they'd grip better. No matter how hard I "twist" these, they always end up sliding off my head.

Honored Contributor

Hi Delta! Yeah, that's one of the reasons that the ones with the button were so much better. It was a nice, large button and it stayed put. Plus, the fabric was a lot nicer. At first they were made of terry cloth, then they were some sort of microfiber, or something like that. I liked the terry cloth ones best because the other ones were a little stretchy. I have extremely long AND thick hair and these hair towels would hold my hair for as long as I wanted to have it on, i.e. while I got dressed, put on make up, etc. Smiley Happy