sandra! please quit interrupting. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

sadly interrupting seems to happen with all hosts on all shopping networks....always when the vendor is about to tell us something important about the product....

Valued Contributor

I agree with the OP. You can see her standing there anxiously waiting to break in on whoever is speaking. And with some inane comment, which adds nothing to the presentation. When she and Albany come on, it's CLICK on the channel and they go away.

Honored Contributor

Interrupting and over-talking are HUGE peeves for me! I can't even stick around for that, yet it seems to be 'a thing' these days. I guess it replaced manners. Smiley Sad

I totally agree!!!! Especially when they are describing a handbag. I want to see and hear the demonstration.NOT the host chit chatting about themselves.distracting the camera away from the bag.
Esteemed Contributor

For the most part I stopped watching QVC for that reason .. either they are talking over each other or talking at the same time.

Respected Contributor

Albany is the worst of the worst for interrupting, everything is all about her and how skinny she is or how tall she is or isn't.

Don't worry, be Happy!