Contributor

Need smaller carat weight rings in DMQ

Could QVC consider making more rings in DMQ that are believable in carat weight size? I would never buy a ring with a center stone of more than 1 carat. I do like the style of the ring that the host Amy wears but the center stone is 2 carats. I am in the hard-working class of QVC viewers and it would look silly, tacky for me to wear a large 2 or 3 carat weight ring. I know there are viewers out there that like the larger stones, but that is just not my style.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need smaller carat weight rings in DMQ

There are plenty of DMQ rings with small stones ..... and a lot of customers that don't want dinky stones ...... as for the inference that people wouldn't believe you could afford it ...... you could have inherited it from a distant aunt ... or whatever .... not that it's anyone's business.

Contributor

I should have clarified myself a little more. I know there are rings with small stones but so many of the beautiful designs I love have huge carat weight center stones. I'm an RN and because of my constant use of gloves I need to wear rings without a huge center stone that will rip or catch on the gloves. I hope QVC can offer a few more styles with smaller stones.

Super Contributor

We keep asking for smaller center stones, and it falls on deaf ears. I guess they know what sells, and we're a minority compared to the bling lovers.

I've always thought that HSN specializes in gaudier rings, so QVC could fill a niche for smaller DMQ center stones. But apparently they think there is no such niche {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

On 12/18/2014 Leilasgranny said:

I should have clarified myself a little more. I know there are rings with small stones but so many of the beautiful designs I love have huge carat weight center stones. I'm an RN and because of my constant use of gloves I need to wear rings without a huge center stone that will rip or catch on the gloves. I hope QVC can offer a few more styles with smaller stones.

If yo're wearing gloves, then a nice eternity band would probably work best. The stones in these bands come in many sizes. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Contributor

I found a great jewelry online site (Berricle.com) Their prices, selection, quality are superb. They are having a 30% off offer for a few more days. I purchased 2 sets of earrings and 1 silver cz ring. Love everything I ordered from them.