Regular Contributor

Drop PM Style - create a new show!

Lisa's PMS show will always be Lisa's. Let's have a new host with a brand new show with a new name, new models on a new set developed just for that host. I vote for Alberti. He can do it and everyone would be able to move on from wishing Lisa were still there. No one will fill Lisa's shoes if you keep PMS.
Respected Contributor

Re: Drop PM Style - create a new show!

Instead of a new show, how about some new merchandise?

Respected Contributor

ITA! It will always be compared to Lisa's version of PM Style. She added so much to this rather drab array of products.

Change it up in 2015, please.

Valued Contributor

Anyone ever watch Amy Stran's show? I love it!

Its fresh and interesting and very informative.... and she is fabulous. She knows her fashion, is great with all the vendors, and is charming in front of the camera.

I find her very impressive.

Honored Contributor

Its unlikely Alberti would get his own prime time show now since he's relatively new.

Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 insomniac said:

Instead of a new show, how about some new merchandise?

Seriously. New sets and models? Really? I like the models. This isn't about another host making a new show her or his own... It's a home shopping network selling clothes. I think we're all making a bit too much of this. I miss Lisa as much as anyone and would think this might be a good time to maybe revamp the show, but without more variety in the merchandise, the sets, the models and even the host aren't going to make a huge difference...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 65and fabulous said:

Anyone ever watch Amy Stran's show? I love it!

Its fresh and interesting and very informative.... and she is fabulous. She knows her fashion, is great with all the vendors, and is charming in front of the camera.

I find her very impressive.

I've watched it, but can't warm up to Amy. Find her voice and too perky demeanor a turn-off, but this is why it's important for them to have different hosts, to appeal to different people...

Honored Contributor

I have a hard time watching Amy. Talks way too fast sometimes. But I agree with the OP….that this as an opportunity for a totally new fashion show. Oh, and TOTALLY FASHIONS!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Given the Q's track record in recent years for new and fresh, I'll not be holding my breath for a revitalized show or for new fashions, but do agree, I'd like to see a whole lot less beauty and way fewer beauty appliances in the show... The occasional lotion, potion or fragrance is all right and clearly accessories, the occasional piece of jewelry and certainly handbags are fine, but there's already enough time devoted to beauty on QVC...

Super Contributor

They should change the name or we'll think of Lisa every time PM Style is on. How about PM Fashion?? {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Ya, I know... not much of an idea. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}