Not applicable

It would be a great choice for those of us trying to eat as healthy as possible if QVC could offer meats that are grass fed rather than grain fed to get those natural omega 3's that have been removed from most meat products, which are now too high in omega 6. Organic, wild caught seafood is also better. thanks

Honored Contributor

Really, I need more info and that claim.

Super Contributor

Yes, I'd like to see grass fed beef, wild caught salmon, maybe even grass fed buffalo. But how many people here would be willing to pony up the higher prices for that?

Trusted Contributor

QVC tried selling it several years ago -- the La Cense brand. The cost of such beef is higher even when raised and purchased locally, so I seriously doubt many people would be interested in buying it here as the boards are frequently filled with people complaining about QVC's food costs.

Honored Contributor
Thank you very much but I'll take my meat grain-fed and tender. Not only would I not "pony up" for grass fed, I wouldn't buy it period. I've raised beef and know how to make it its succulent best....you don't do that by going out in the pasture and shooting ole bossy the cow. If you want grass-fed, go shoot a deer or an elk.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
Does that mean that beef tastes better when the cattle are squashed together and fat?
Honored Contributor
Absolutely! A grain fed steer puts on fat which is marbled throughout the animal's muscle, breaking up the muscle fiber and making the meat much more tender. It makes the beef juicy and tender.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment