Valued Contributor

Feed back to QVC Customer Service.

There is the feed back selection on the home page in the top right hand corner. It goes to customer service for QVC.

I sent one to them stating that I'm shopping less because they are no longer competive with HSN and ShopHQ. The pricing is much higher and there are no 'deals' on QVC with free shipping like ShopHQ and HSN has periodically.

Send a feedback to QVC, since it doesn't look like they read the forums.

Valued Contributor

Re: Feed back to QVC Customer Service.

I refuse to spend my time Begging & Pleading to any retail venue to be competitive. I'm an equal opportunity shopper, who can & does shop everywhere.
Trusted Contributor

QVC only cares about sales. As long as people continue to shop here (and they do), your "feedback" is meaningless.

Honored Contributor

On 12/4/2014 Sylanne said: I refuse to spend my time Begging & Pleading to any retail venue to be competitive. I'm an equal opportunity shopper, who can & does shop everywhere.

I agree. The feedback is here for the taking and I think they very much do read the boards. They can run their business as they see fit, including into the ground... and I can offer my opinions as I see fit. At the end of the day, I'm going to shop where I want to shop based on a variety of factors and it increasingly isn't here.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 12/4/2014 LoriMI said:

There is the feed back selection on the home page in the top right hand corner. It goes to customer service for QVC.

I sent one to them stating that I'm shopping less because they are no longer competive with HSN and ShopHQ. The pricing is much higher and there are no 'deals' on QVC with free shipping like ShopHQ and HSN has periodically.

Send a feedback to QVC, since it doesn't look like they read the forums.

They read the forums. They just don't care.

Honored Contributor

On 12/4/2014 KYToby said:

QVC only cares about sales. As long as people continue to shop here (and they do), your "feedback" is meaningless.

As always, so nicely stated...

Oh, I don't know. I think most retail entities, at least those run by anyone with half a brain... are at least minimally interested in what their customers, their 'fans' and their detractors have to say. It's one way they ensure people continue to shop with them... if they do...

OP, I believe the feedback link is primarily intended to offer feedback about the website. I tend to think, though, based on the frequent glitches, that it's function is more or less to make us think they're listening, whether they actually are or not...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

On 12/4/2014 stevieb said:
On 12/4/2014 Sylanne said: I refuse to spend my time Begging & Pleading to any retail venue to be competitive. I'm an equal opportunity shopper, who can & does shop everywhere.

I agree. The feedback is here for the taking and I think they very much do read the boards. They can run their business as they see fit, including into the ground... and I can offer my opinions as I see fit. At the end of the day, I'm going to shop where I want to shop based on a variety of factors and it increasingly isn't here.

Amen, to that!!