Honored Contributor

Dear QVC: Would be nice if you'd make an announcement to those who have orders in for Harry London chocolates. Will the orders be filled or not? People need to make alternate plans, if necessary.

Valued Contributor

Re: QVC: Re Harry London Orders

Yes. Please. I've called CS, and they tell you they don't know anything....

Honored Contributor

try their Facebook Page

Valued Contributor

I just checked my December order. It doesn't say canceled. It says in process? I checked face book. It just says they had a fire-nothing about not being able to fill orders before the fire occurred...I wonder?

Honored Contributor

I have a friend whose order says "pending", which tells her nothing. C'mon, QVC…..how about some info so folks can plan?

Trusted Contributor

A post in the Food & Kitchen forum seems to indicate they are being cancelled and customers will receive $10 credits for the inconvenience.

Honored Contributor

I think what folks are indicating is that a communication from QVC would be appropriate, which I don't see posted anywhere. If they are offering ten dollars for the inconvenience that's a very nice gesture. I will say they didn't offer me squat when they cancelled my Harry London spring delivery... Oh well... Maybe they're learning...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

This is just like what happened with TSV LAMO boots from October. A few customers have started getting their boots now. My order says in progress still. No one knows what happened. No info what so ever. Good Luck To Everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season

Super Contributor

Great. I had 2 different collections ordered. I wonder if I'll get either one of them now? Smiley Sad Oh, well, money I can spend elsewhere............

Trusted Contributor

On 12/4/2014 stevieb said:

I think what folks are indicating is that a communication from QVC would be appropriate, which I don't see posted anywhere. If they are offering ten dollars for the inconvenience that's a very nice gesture. I will say they didn't offer me squat when they cancelled my Harry London spring delivery... Oh well... Maybe they're learning...

Wink

You are right. Simple communication that they were assessing the situation and the ultimate decision would probably have bought them more good will than ten dollars.