Honored Contributor

If I were QVC at this time of year…..

I'd show as many products as I could with no more than 5 minutes spent on each item. And I'd provide free or reduced shipping on all those items.Smile Oh, and I would definitely not repeat the TSV in almost every show during the day!!!!Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: If I were QVC at this time of year…..

One can only wish...

It seems QVC is intent on topping themselves for being absolutely, relentlessly awful holiday season after holiday season. Actually, I'm not sure they can top themselves further after this year.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

your hired stevieb lol i agree definetely think they should do the whole site with free s & h.. even just for a few hrs

Respected Contributor

FYI............accountants R the ones who run sales.

Contributor

Amen. And stop presenting electronics over and over and over ad nauseum.

Honored Contributor

On 12/1/2014 denisexoxo said:

your hired stevieb lol i agree definetely think they should do the whole site with free s & h.. even just for a few hrs

Something! Anything!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It really does seem as if QVC has totally given up on 2014 as they continue to dump stale products out of their bloated inventory. I still like QVC, but I know there are better options for interesting products at fabulous deals this Christmas season. I've purchased from QVC very little, compared to shopping elsewhere in recent months. To say I am bored by QVC's same products "ad nauseam" is an understatement. Will they turn it around in 2015? I'm not feeling it anymore.

Honored Contributor

You would think firing the head for US operations would have triggered some changes for the better. Certainly not yet!

Super Contributor

A major shakeup,starting at the top, including all trustees, shareholders and officers. A major reorganization is needed as well as the buying staff. These threads are constantly reappearing, the problem is no one at the top is reading them.