Contributor

Shipping is SO HIGH,,,BUT than QVC takes FOREVER to ship!

I paid a huge amount of shipping on small items last 2 weeks and if thats not bad enough, I notice QVC takes FOREVER to ship the items out! Once this Christmas is over I am ONLY going to purchase from QVC that has FREE SHIP....My shipping on a bunch of small beauty items plus sleepware was probably close to 100.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I was a sucker because I really wanted the items...NEVER AGAIN!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shipping is SO HIGH,,,BUT than QVC takes FOREVER to ship!

Honestly, I do not understand posts like this.

Shipping costs money, and it is never "free." Some retailers prefer to hide shipping costs within the base price of products. QVC makes no secret of its shipping costs and has them clearly listed with the cost of each item. It is not as if they add the undisclosed shipping charge after customers have already ordered.

Over and over again, people come on here and complain about the shipping charges -- generally after having purchased items. Frequently, they compare QVC to other retailers, claiming they could purchase the same items cheaper, with free shipping, at other sites. They then threaten never to purchase again.

Enough! You are an adult. If you can truly get the items cheaper elsewhere, do I. Wht persist in shopping here? QVC is doing nothing but operating its business as it sees fit. If you choose to shop here, recognize that it is your choice -- no one is forced to shop here, and unless QVC has suddenly become the sole provider of heart medication, there is absolutely nothing that QVC sells that is essential,.

In other words, stop whining. That is exactly how these complaints come off. Whining in children is annoying. Whining in adults is deplorable!

Valued Contributor

KYToby...there you go again.We all have the same rights.Stop being so negative and let others express themselves,without you being the judge and jury!!And by the way,whining to me isn't nearly as bad as your rudeness,to other Q.V.C. customers.It seems you enjoy being nasty!!

Respected Contributor

Hello, lynmom50 and welcome. Smile

The shipping is rather high. Maybe QVC will lower it one day.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

Welcome to the board lynmom, soon you will recognize the "QVC cheerleaders" & come to know they can't stand to hear the truth re QVC's shortcomings.
Contributor

KYToby.....Just stating my opinion..When QVC lowers their shipping (maybe, hoping), YOU can keep paying the HIGH SHIPPING Okay???

Honored Contributor

I ordered from ShopHQ on Saturday with free shipping. It arrived yesterday.

Q's free shipping is by a pony express...often taking 2 weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

Lynmom the shipping is high at QVC and most other places. There are some sites that have free shipping and handling. LL Bean for one and I noticed also at Amazon.com a lot of items are free shipping. Don't listen to people like KYtoby or whatever it calls itself. Welcome to the boards! And please feel free to express yourself anyway you like.. nothing in your thread is ""Deplorable"" if anything KYtoby nasty uncalled for and immature ranting's was ""Deplorable"" and rude as she usually posts. Click on the ignore button and poof it is gone. Have a nice day!

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/1/2014 lynmom50 said:

KYToby.....Just stating my opinion..When QVC lowers their shipping (maybe, hoping), YOU can keep paying the HIGH SHIPPING Okay???

There you go.... good one Lyn{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/30/2014 mosky said:

KYToby...there you go again.We all have the same rights.Stop being so negative and let others express themselves,without you being the judge and jury!!And by the way,whining to me isn't nearly as bad as your rudeness,to other Q.V.C. customers.It seems you enjoy being nasty!!

I agree! what a hot mess she must be.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}