Not applicable
It must be the holiday season, every day the same dozen products are shown over and over. I don't need orthopedic shoes, a fake fireplace, a silly light game, a tablet, a ridiculously over priced handbag, a curling iron, a camera, a ladder, a humidifier, or one make up product. These products must sell, but they are the same products as last year and the year before! I haven't bought a gift on QVC for several seasons now. I miss the variety of shows and unique products.
Respected Contributor

So tired of all the electronics!!!! Bye bye QVC. Not worth watching anymore. Same ole, same ole, all the time. Electronics, Philosophy & this Poo Poo, really, this product is a turn off. Bye byeSmiley Happy

Occasional Contributor
Agreed. My New Years resolution is to come as close to not buy from QVC. Lol
Honored Contributor

I keep hoping that losing their U.S. COO would help improve things but it sure hasn't yet.

I don't watch anymore either. I check the schedule but it's always the same 12 things and I'm not interested in those.

They do have a gold day coming up on Jan 23rd so I'll check that out. But I don't see any reason to watch before then.

Honored Contributor

Boring, repetitive, and dreadful programming isn't just for holidays these days....

I'm watching and buying a lot less since they seem to show the SAME 15 products over and over, the clothing is limited to Graver,Logo, Women With Control or Issac (the only one tolerable is Issac)....Stop trying to disguise showing the same items with new show titles!

I have better things to do than watch same ole stuff and lots of other retailers out there.....

So what can you show---

You'd think they show some home decor to freshen up our homes now that we are putting the Christmas decorations away....

Jewelry Shows but items that are NOT Vicenza, Bronzo, or from Italy!!!!(and please no mention that the Sleeping Beauty Mine is closed) I used to like the Sunday Silver shows too!

Unique kitchen GADGETS and items that I can't get locally---and NO Vitamix, Ninja, Food Choppers, Food Savers, or Temptations....

You have TONS of beauty shows, so can we have FASHION SHOWS with just FASHION!!!(real fashion---Simonton, Linea, Sunny Leigh, and unique non celebrity designers )!!! And not everyone wears capris during the warm months that's all QVC shows beginning in February until end of October!!! Consistency in sizes too please!

Bigger variety and different price ranges of handbags---and for lower priced bags I do NOT mean Travelon....

How about some UNIQUE houseware items.....

If electronic sales continue to decline why do you bombard your customers with ENDLESS computers, tablets, ipads......PLEASE STOP!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

And you know, the repetition, well, it's not just for the holidays anymore...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

The same people keep complaining about the programming on the Q on several threads, OK we get it you do not like the programming and it is boring and they need to change things. Some of you are beginning to sound like a broken record. OH wait I get it, the more we complain the more we hope they will listen! That is what I have been saying in my constant complaining about Shawn, if I, and others speak out enough maybe they will listen and put her on in the middle of the night and keep her off primetime.

It is all the same thing, the complaining that is whether it be about the programming or the vendors (Susan Graver) or the hosts (Shawn) in my case.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

They put on air what sells. Boring or not .. That is why I watch very little or any QVC anymore . I am glad I do not have to rely on the Q to keep me entertained.

Respected Contributor
On 1/7/2015 golfcartrider said:

The same people keep complaining about the programming on the Q on several threads, OK we get it you do not like the programming and it is boring and they need to change things. Some of you are beginning to sound like a broken record. OH wait I get it, the more we complain the more we hope they will listen! That is what I have been saying in my constant complaining about Shawn, if I, and others speak out enough maybe they will listen and put her on in the middle of the night and keep her off primetime.

It is all the same thing, the complaining that is whether it be about the programming or the vendors (Susan Graver) or the hosts (Shawn) in my case.

LOL, I think the irony is lost on them.

If I'm looking for something I check here on the internet. I've never watched any show except ITK, and I don't sit and stare at it for however it's on.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Contributor
I agree. It's becoming a snooze