Contributor

Qvc and Black Friday....Nothing to get excited over!!

I surely thought Qvc would have some awesome deals. Especially with their HIGH SHIPPING! But heck no..I see nothing in free shipping or much of any incrediable discounnts on items I see over and over again! I just caved in last week and spent so much on shipping and this will be the last time I ever do that!! Does anyone else feel the same on this black friday??? I will stick with my HSN......

Respected Contributor

Re: Qvc and Black Friday....Nothing to get excited over!!

QVC has never offered anything much on Black Friday. So my expectations for that are very low.

Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't impressed with QVC's ""Better than Black Friday"" deals. Smiley Sad

Contributor

The deals are nothing to write home about. However, their prices are pretty decent already. I would love less shipping, however.
Honored Contributor

The same old stuff ............... if someone gave me a flashlight, vacuum or a ladder for Christmas, I would be totally insulted! Unless, someone "specifically" asked for it, LOL!

Honored Contributor

Snooze-fest.

ShopHQ has a 15% off code listed at the bottom of their front page. I used it to buy 2 items from them....plus I got free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Wow, you're being kind, OP, anything other than saying their Black Friday, weekend and Cyber Monday line-ups and 'deals' stink to high heaven would be a gross understatement...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 11/28/2014 Hooty said:

The same old stuff ............... if someone gave me a flashlight, vacuum or a ladder for Christmas, I would be totally insulted! Unless, someone "specifically" asked for it, LOL!

Oh come on, but it's not just ANY ladder or flashlight or vacuum... These are special... But since you don't want any of those, how about a computer, or a humidifier, or a heel scraper, or some toothpaste, or socks, or a gift assortment of poo pourri...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I have to agree OP. I did however find lots of great deals on other websites. You're losing customers QVC!! Wake up!

Super Contributor

On 11/29/2014 stevieb said:
On 11/28/2014 Hooty said:

Oh come on, but it's not just ANY ladder or flashlight or vacuum... These are special... But since you don't want any of those, how about a computer, or a humidifier, or a heel scraper, or some toothpaste, or socks, or a gift assortment of poo pourri...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

LOL at "heel scraper!" {#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Very funny!