Not applicable

Tall inseam pants jeans and leggings

Can us tall girls get some 35 and 36 inch inseam pants
Respected Contributor

Re: Tall inseam pants jeans and leggings

Yes!!! Would love to see more talls. We are the forgotten women out here.

Respected Contributor

I think i'm fairly tall at 5'10 and I have long legs! I wear about 33". I almost never wear heels, my tallest being 1.5". 35 36- inch inseam would be WAY too long! My husband is 6'3 and his inseam is 34". -------- I can't imagine someone needing that length unless they are way over six feet and wear 4 inch heels! Also leggings usually just come to ankle and I would wear just regular at 30/31"
Respected Contributor

On 11/26/2014 wmsbgshopper said: I think i'm fairly tall at 5'10 and I have long legs! I wear about 33". I almost never wear heels, my tallest being 1.5". 35 36- inch inseam would be WAY too long! My husband is 6'3 and his inseam is 34". -------- I can't imagine someone needing that length unless they are way over six feet and wear 4 inch heels! Also leggings usually just come to ankle and I would wear just regular at 30/31"

I'm six feet tall and so is my mom. My mom used to buy her jeans from Land's End and used to have them hemmed with 35" or 36" inseams. At one time I had a hard time finding jeans to fit and would buy men's Levis with 36" inseams. My uniform pants for work I have hemmed at 35".

I would rather have pants come too long and be able to hem them than have the problem of never being able to get anything long enough. Most don't even have enough of a hem to let down.

Valued Contributor

On 11/26/2014 wmsbgshopper said: I think i'm fairly tall at 5'10 and I have long legs! I wear about 33". I almost never wear heels, my tallest being 1.5". 35 36- inch inseam would be WAY too long! My husband is 6'3 and his inseam is 34". -------- I can't imagine someone needing that length unless they are way over six feet and wear 4 inch heels! Also leggings usually just come to ankle and I would wear just regular at 30/31"

Just because you wouldn't wear a 35-36" inseam does not mean no one else would! If you are 5'10" and only wear a 33" inseam, then no, you do NOT have long legs. I am 5'8" and I wear a 34 inch inseam with NO heels. I have long legs. My husband is 6 foot and he is a 34" inseam. Being of a certain height does not dictate exactly what your inseam is.

At practically every other store, a tall is 35-36", so yes there are many other women who want this length. Some places have 37" because many women DO wear heels, even if you do not.

On me 36" would need to be hemmed unless I was going to wear heels. but at least I'd have that opportunity. You can always hem but you can't add more material on if they are too short.

Valued Contributor

Eddie Bauer also makes tall 36" inseam jeans which I wear ... I am 5'11" with very long legs ... Also Not Your Daughters Jeans (NYDJ) make tall 36" inseam, but you need to order directly from them ... They are a tad pricey but also great jeans ... You are so right about tall clothes, you can take up a hem on pants that are too long, but nothing you can do if pants are too short ... AND you pay top dollar for tall clothes ... Been there all my life ... If the pants are too short they look cheap and you look gawky !! Thank you Isaac for making 35" inseam ...