Contributor

QVC NEEDS SOME NEW PRODUCTS AND LOWER PRICES..

I THINK QVC NEEDS TO BRING IN MORE NEW PRODUCTS. YOU CAN WATCH THE SHOW ON TUESDAY AND THEN AGAIN ON THURSDAY. THE SAME PRODUCTS ARE BROUGHT ON OVER AND OVER. I THINK THEY SHOULD DO AS THEY DID A WHILE BACK. GO ON A FIFTY STATE TOUR LOOKING FOR NEW PRODUCTS AND IDEAS. HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU WATCH ABOUT VACCUMS, SHEETS, TEMPTION PRODUCTS, POO-POURI, COMPUTERS, TABLETS AND FLASH LIGHTS? THE SHOW IS ALMOST LIKE RERUNS NOW...I THINK THE ONLY ONE THAT COMES UP WITH NEWER PRODUCTS ARE BROUGT BY LAURIE GENIER, AND THAT IS ONLY BECAUSE SHE HAS THE FORSIGHT TO BE ON SHARK TANK. PLUS THE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THE PUBLIC WILL GO FOR AND WHAT THEY WILL NOT GO FOR.

SO, QVC CREATE, IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE ONE. A TEAM THAT'S MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO SEARCH FOR NEW QUALITY ITEMS.

I BOUGHT ALLOT OF MY CHRISTMAS GIFTS LAST YEAR FROM QVC, THIS YEAR HAS DARN NEAR EVERYTHING THAT IS SAME AS LAST CHRISTMAS. I LOVE QUACKER FACTORY, BUT HAS ANYONE NOTICED THE PRICES OF THERE PRODUCTS HAVE REALLY GONE UP? SOMETIMES I SEE ANGEL DOING A A DEMO ABOUT THIS OR THAT. BUT $40 AND UP FOR A SIMPLE SEQUINED SHIRT IS A BIT STEEP. JEAN ALWAYS CONDIERED THE AVERAGE GAL AND KEPT THE PRICES IN LINE SO THE GAL COULD AFFORD THE ITEMS. THANK YOU JEAN - MISS YOU. BUT ANGEL IS DOING A FINE JOB. PLEASE QVC JUST BRING THOSE PRICES DOWN A BIT AND MAKE THEM MORE AFORDABLE.

Super Contributor

Re: QVC NEEDS SOME NEW PRODUCTS AND LOWER PRICES..

With the new higher shipping fees, I am now done with shopping at QVC.
Trusted Contributor

QVC IS NOT THE ONLY RETAILER AROUND. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE PRODUCTS OR PRICES, WHY NOT SHOP ELSEWHERE INSTEAD OF YELLING ABOUT IT?

Super Contributor

On 11/25/2014 KYToby said:

QVC IS NOT THE ONLY RETAILER AROUND. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE PRODUCTS OR PRICES, WHY NOT SHOP ELSEWHERE INSTEAD OF YELLING ABOUT IT?

</ The OP is voicing her opinion, which is the point of this forum. Don't be nasty just because you disagree with her opinion. Take your own advice - if you don't like someone's opinions, go to a different forum and stop complaining. This is not the only forum around.

Honored Contributor

At no time is the OP's opinion made more valid than a day like today, with the incessant, back-to-back 'host favorites', all highlighting virtually the same tired, stale array of merchandise QVC has been foisting out there ad nauseum, holiday season after holiday season... It's way, way past time for a serious make-over...Question: can we apply the NuFace to a TV network?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I agree with QMaven.Go to another site,KYtoby!

Esteemed Contributor

Just ONCE.....I would truly like to see the REAL HOST FAVORITES....not what the Q. has designated for them to sell....as stevieb said...they keep showing the same items for every host...do they think we believe every hosts likes the same things...especially with a website loaded with thousands and thousands of items...such a farce...

Honored Contributor

Oy, and as bad as today is, the weekend, as usual, looks even worse... THIS is better than Black Friday? I really don't think so...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Some of you people are down right nasty...MJL has her opinion and you guys are responding very rudely!! Geez!!! MJL I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY!!!! Shipping is so high and the same items over and over...

Trusted Contributor

Q's shipping costs have really diverted a lot of my purchases to other companies. I am probably down to about 1/10 of my peak year of Q shopping, and I don't see me coming back.

Do the math.