Super Contributor

Why Don't You Fix This Website?

I'm signed in and have posted in the forums. Now I want to respond to another post, but when I click on the New Post button, I get to the sign-in page. My email addy is already there, but will not advance to the PW page. Come on, this is silly. Look, the big picture, that is, the grand design, was not clean and neat, top-down. You really need to clean it up and do it right. - Bird

Valued Contributor

Re: Why Don't You Fix This Website?

I agree 100%, this website is the pits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised I'm even typing a reply because I had to click 17 or 18 times over and over to get to this page...finally...what gives? It's beyond annoying.

Valued Contributor

it's junk---everywhere I go on the Internet, works every time except here. this is a continual surprise and not a pleasant one---
Valued Contributor

On 11/18/2014 The Bird said:

I'm signed in and have posted in the forums. Now I want to respond to another post, but when I click on the New Post button, I get to the sign-in page. My email addy is already there, but will not advance to the PW page. Come on, this is silly. Look, the big picture, that is, the grand design, was not clean and neat, top-down. You really need to clean it up and do it right. - Bird

this happened to me for 3 hours today---AFTER I had signed up and even posted 2 topics. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I could log into my order history and account but not into the forums yesterday. Crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank goodness they fixed the Program Guide. Just checked it and I see that it is finally back to normal. Maybe they will get around to fixing the log in problems.

Esteemed Contributor

well I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one with that problem. I couldn't get past it. Hit the feedback button and sent message but of course there was no response.

it works today but who knows how long that will last.

It always seems to be something screwy with this website.

Honored Contributor

I was here yesterday morning, with no problem.

Then, yesterday afternoon, I was unable to log in. I could come to the site, read the threads, but if I tried to log in I got a 'qvc.com is unavailable' message.

What was odd was that it looked like people were posting during that time so I wonder if it was a regional problem. My good friend in CA couldn't log in either. I'm CA-adjacent.

Respected Contributor

While you'e at it fix your cable TV station. It goes black screen often and looses sound. Why R U the only cable station that does this? Don't blame me & tell me to talk to Comcast. It's YOUR problem QVC. Please fix it!!!!!! 2 weeks now and still this goes on.

Super Contributor

Here's an idea: why don't you stop fixing the website Smile It's only when you fiddle with stuff, that other stuff goes wrong. Every new "innovation" seems to be one step forward and two steps back.