Frequent Contributor

Clothing Designers please consider this

I love a lot of the clothing on QVC and many of the designers, but for one thing, most of them are lacking in the amount of material they give You, most of the tops are to short for some of us and if they are longer styles tend to have the shark bite hem, I think that is enough of that, so tired of the shark bite. How about offering longer tops and even some less form fitting ( saving on fabric) items.

Honored Contributor

Re: Clothing Designers please consider this

I disagree ...... QVC's tops couldn't possibly get any longer without them having to call them TUNICS. Maybe you should look at their tunics.

I wish many of their tops were shorter ..... I'm 5'7"" and short waisted. Anything longer than 25 inches looks ridiculous on me.

Respected Contributor

I agree with Tinkrbl44. I am also short-waisted--and it's a real challenge to find shirts that don't go on and on.

This is an issue that's really never addressed.

Super Contributor

I love the length of the tops.
Respected Contributor

Personally, I like longer tops. I'm tall, so I want them longer. Don't like it when I sit down or bend over and the top rides up or there's a gap between the bottom of the top and my pants. I would also ask QVC and the designers to bring in more tall items. Actually, what I really want is for them to always offer a tall option, especially when there is a petite option available for the same item.

Honored Contributor

I got into a tunic buying frenzy a couple years ago. Now those tops drive me nuts. They make my legs look too short, I feel like a Munchkin cat. I'm having a couple of the ones I like most shortened.

Frequent Contributor

I think We are on to something here, the problem is the Designers make on style in one length and that't that, if Your petite You might get lucky and get a short top or if Your short in the waist but if Your unlucky like some of Us and have a longer waist 25 inch length on Me would hit My belly button. The problem is I AM LOOKING AT TUNICS, all the time bc I cant buy anything else...Yes We need variety for Tall the same as Petite.