Super Contributor

QVC - you're only as good as your ...

hosts. I think this is the reason they are good. Do you agree or disagree? What one word would you put instead?

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC - you're only as good as your ...

~Disagree~ (The host cannot help it if the item is inferior).

Products

Super Contributor

Really? What if its a returning host that hasn't been seen on QVC for quite some time who comes back with a product like La Vintage jewelry. Would you buy even though it isn't that great a line merely because she's back and you're thrilled?

Respected Contributor

Quality assurance. I know that is two words, but they go together
Honored Contributor

customer service.

Valued Contributor

Products
Honored Contributor

Definitely products and customer service are most important to me. I can listen to almost any host if the products make it worth my time and money.

Respected Contributor

On 10/29/2014 newlook said:

Really? What if its a returning host that hasn't been seen on QVC for quite some time who comes back with a product like La Vintage jewelry. Would you buy even though it isn't that great a line merely because she's back and you're thrilled?

I now know where you're going with this thread. If this is the case ... I agree. Some people are ""driven"" by the popularity of the host.

(My one-word answer): pitch

Honored Contributor

On 10/29/2014 cosmic1 said: Quality assurance. I know that is two words, but they go together

I think if I only could pick one essential thing it would be quality assurance.

But I do think the other two are products and customer service.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

I don't give a hoot about the hosts. I look up items on the website, I don't watch QVC on TV. I appreciate the videos, but I'm only interested in seeing the items, not hearing all the sales pitch blurb.

I'd like the website to work better. Compatible with all browsers, not crashing so often, links all working properly, that sort of thing. The stuff other online shopping sites do flawlessly.