New Contributor

Shipping $$$$ You are killin me Q!

You need to get a grip on these outrageous shipping charges! I had 4 beauty items in my cart with over $24 in shipping! Come on! I dumped my cart and bought the items elsewhere. You are really putting the screws to your customers. It's nonsense that you can justify charging those inflated fees.
Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping $$$$ You are killin me Q!

I've been searching for a crewneck sweatshirt with kangaroo pockets and found 2 places that had them. One was on sale at Macy's for $24.95...BUT... the shipping and handling was $10.95. The other was from Deluth Trading Post and the sweatshirt was $49.99 (which would be well worth it for their quality ...BUT... the shipping and handling was $12.95!! They did offer free shipping for orders over $50 but the cheapest item I could find that I really wanted was $39.99 and just buying the cheapest other item would have been more than the shipping cost also! I can't complain about QVC's shipping and handling costs in light of many other higher shipping at other places!

Esteemed Contributor

Word!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

It's been a very, very long time since I bought anything at QVC (other than Linea which I can only find here) largely due to out-of-synch with the market S/H charges.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Pook--if you had looked at any of the coupon code sites, you would likely have found a discount code for each of those vendors. Something QVC never offers.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

They should just offer lower rates rather than having to search for CODES that may or may not work! I would sooner pay the higher cost than waste my time!! If they would lower rates they probably would sell more than giving those codes to those who have the time and inclination to search for codes!!