Occasional Contributor

Susan Graver please stop talking over host

Someone needs to tell Susan Graver to stop talking over and interrupting the host. I get really anxious watching or even listening when she is on. I actually change the channel when she is on. It is not benefiting the sale of her clothes (which are lovely). I have QVC on in the background when I am doing work around the house or when I am working on laptop and when Susan Graver is on, I run to the remote to switch channels.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver please stop talking over host

This behavior has been going on with SG for quite a while and many have complained to her and the powers that be and nothing changes. If you want to buy her things then you'll just have to deal with the behavior.

Regular Contributor

The only way that she is going to stop talking over the host, is when customers stop buying her items. Because as long as her doing that isn't affecting her sales they won't do anything about it.

Respected Contributor

I think Susan should talk as much as she wants.

I really believe she doesn't need a host with her every second.

Valued Contributor

Susan appears to be a sweetheart, but I truly do not think she realizes how "two people talking at the same time on TV" is annoying to the viewers. The producers of her shows should inform her (and the host). But after over a decade of SG on the Q, one would think someone would have told her.

Anyone here brave enough to mention this on her Facebook page ... I'm not.

Honored Contributor

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 kachina624 said: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Seriously.

She's been doing this for as long as I can remember and she's not going to change. I don't shop her attire anyway, but if I did, I'd do it on-line. If seeing the presentations is important, then I guess it's a take it or leave it kind of thing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I go a long way back w/QVC, & remember Susan's first show w/Kathy Levin. She was so quite, appeared to be overwhelmed about being a vender (can't blame her), that Kathy did most of the talking. As the line became more & more successful, she changed but not for the better. It appears Susan cannot find a middle ground.
Respected Contributor

On 10/23/2014 baker said:

This behavior has been going on with SG for quite a while and many have complained to her and the powers that be and nothing changes. If you want to buy her things then you'll just have to deal with the behavior.

This topic is like Jayne & Pat....why can't they do a show without giggling ALL the way thru it. Both have been discussed over & OVER....

Frequent Contributor

As soon as I see her, I hit the Mute button!