New Contributor

Harry London chocolates... offer a CHOICE

I would actually try Harry London chocolates if there was a CHOICE. How about all dark, all milk and mix? Some of us only eat one type... like my household only wants dark chocolate. This TSV would be wasted at my home since we won't eat the milk or white. Just a suggestion/request... for all chocolate items really.

Respected Contributor

Re: Harry London chocolates... offer a CHOICE

Then there are those of us who will eat any quality chocolate!

Honored Contributor

Agree. I stopped buying them because I didn't often like the mix they put together... For example, their plain caramels are very tasty, but so often not included, don't care for their mint or their milk chocolate covered pretzel pieces (the white chocolate are good) and they almost always include a slew of both... If there were more choices, I might be inclined to order again.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Of course, the Q isn't so big on choices with regard to much of anything these days, it seems...

Valued Contributor

Lindt dark chocolate with touch of sea salt-{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} too good to be true, but....

I'm with you insomniac- I'll pretty much eat ANY kind of chocolate. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Aside from the fact that my last order of HL chocolates was a major disappointment (really poor quality chocolate), the assortment is a problem because they have a tendency to offer a significantly imbalanced mix. In my opinion, an assortment should have an even balance of choices. If you read the reviews, or the various threads on the forums, you'll see many people found this to be true.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

On 10/19/2014 dooBdoo said:

Aside from the fact that my last order of HL chocolates was a major disappointment (really poor quality chocolate), the assortment is a problem because they have a tendency to offer a significantly imbalanced mix. In my opinion, an assortment should have an even balance of choices. If you read the reviews, or the various threads on the forums, you'll see many people found this to be true.

I know I did... There seemed no rhyme or reason to the nature of the assortment...

I had ordered last Christmas's can on AD for the spring, but the Q, as they seem increasingly to do, couldn't fulfill the shipment so canceled the AD. I was glad they did, as I'd forgotten about it and actually wanted the can it came in more than I wanted the array, since you never were sure exactly what you'd get.

Contributor

I think a choice is an excellent idea. I know a giftee that would also like only dark chocolate, if they offered it I might purchase it.

Honored Contributor

I just have a problem with the individual pieces being wrapped in cellophane, like drugstore cough drops. I know they have to do this but it just looks cheap. So I don't buy any of these TV lines.