Trusted Contributor

Please Fix Preview Your Review

[ Edited ]

Occasional Contributor

Re: Please Fix Preview Your Review

I agree with you on the review titles. I have tried to leave reviews and find that when you go to the page for reviewing you review, the title disappears. This needs to be fixed.

Super Contributor

I haven't left any reviews for a while, but I have noticed that a great number of the ones I've read lately have "Preview Your Review" as the title. It's annoying for us, reading the reviews, and embarrassing for the people who are leaving reviews. It does need to be fixed.

Contributor

On 10/31/2014 Clover29 said:

I haven't left any reviews for a while, but I have noticed that a great number of the ones I've read lately have "Preview Your Review" as the title. It's annoying for us, reading the reviews, and embarrassing for the people who are leaving reviews. It does need to be fixed.

Hi Clover29,

The problem that you and other customers identified with the subject line in a review has now been fixed. Please let us know if you experience the same problem again the next time you submit a product review.

We are also working on removing the "PREVIEW YOUR REVIEW" subject line from the reviews submitted prior to the problem being resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused.