Super Contributor

Really, are you joking, tommorrow it will be dyson, then serta then lazy boy and you call this time holiday gifts? any woman who gets a vacumm for christmas will hit you in the head with it and cutting into 2 fashion segments today to yet again air shark is horrifying!

stop with the christmas labeling for your endless pushing of household cleaning products we aren,t fooled{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Ladies, there must be someone who would not like to get a shark or bio cleaner for christmas I cant be the only one

lets discuss{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

They've become utterly ridiculous with their endless rotation of computers, blenders, vacuums and other appliances...

I'm no longer able to watch this holiday shopping fiasco in the making..., although the programming has been dismal and repetitive now for quite a long time.

Since I have both a Shark and a Dyson, I wouldn't want either for Christmas, but prior to having them, I wouldn't have minded receiving either, though certainly not as an only gift... That said, what I'd really like to receive from QVC this holiday shopping season is VARIETY. I can see I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I would love to receive another Dyson as a gift. The best gifts for me are ones that are useful and something I want!!

Honored Contributor

The joy I take in a holiday present also depends on who's giving it... I received my Dyson a few Christmases ago from my mom and couldn't have been happier. Had it come from whoever I was seeing at the time, yes, I'd have probably felt like bashing him with it!

But your point is well taken, OP, the same tired products shown year 'round, week in and week out, are now apparently considered fair game as "Christmas" programming... Yea, sure... Whatever, Q...

Super Contributor

thanks girls I feel like this is becoming a joke at this point that they are labeling this holiday gift season from this point on and telling us fashion will be limited for ""gifts""... are you kidding me? gifts disguised as bio cleaner and halo? ahhhhhhhhhhh have a good ones girls

Respected Contributor

Every other hour is a total hour of shark, not just an hour that features a shark item.

the Q is on a downward spiral. Not sure what they are trying to do.

I would be jumping ship too.

Honored Contributor

The TSV (V33007) price does seem pretty good - $149.95 + $9.97 S/H. The same item at Target is $199.99. So, a 20% savings.

Trusted Contributor
On 10/13/2014 ValuSkr said:

The TSV (V33007) price does seem pretty good - $149.95 + $9.97 S/H. The same item at Target is $199.99. So, a 20% savings.

What about Bed Bath and Beyond? You can use a 20% coupon there. Anyone own this and love it?

Honored Contributor
On 10/13/2014 bluegrassbaby said:

There's only so many vacuums I can squeeze in my "gift closet"{#emotions_dlg.w00t}.

Oh honey child, do what I did, build a gift WING...

You just never know who might drop in and you want to be prepared...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
On 10/13/2014 Katey1261 said:
On 10/13/2014 ValuSkr said:

What about Bed Bath and Beyond? You can use a 20% coupon there. Anyone own this and love it?

I have one and like it. It's a good machine and easier to navigate than a full-size upright. It's versatile and light weight, but what I don't like about it is unless I'm missing something, it won't stand on it's own. I've found I have to prop it against something when I want to set it down or hang it form a little hook they include when not in use.