Super Contributor

Dear QVC, I have a message about the too frequent Christmas shows you've been hearing people complain about...

Funnies

Super Contributor

Re: Dear QVC, I have a message about the too frequent Christmas shows you've been hearing people complain about...

Alrighty, then !

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dear QVC, I have a message about the too frequent Christmas shows you've been hearing people complain about...

Or maybe even Halloween - some people actually do decorate for Halloween. Why not have a Halloween show in July or August or September or October???

Super Contributor

Right on kittymomNC...why do they skip over the other holidays most of us enjoy ???

Can't sell enough flashlights or Pooh-Pouuri ????

Valued Contributor

I have a solution...I do not watch the early,early,early Christmas shows,therefore I do not spend my money,when they are on.Eventually,if others feel the same ,sales for that time period will go down and maybe,just maybe,Q.V.C. will get the message to wait until the correct time for Christmas shows!!!

Super Contributor

Nobody really cares about the ""Reason for the Season"" ~~ it's all about the almighty dollar.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/9/2014 LuvMySpaniels said:

Nobody really cares about the ""Reason for the Season"" ~~ it's all about the almighty dollar.

Amen to that! Seems that the almighty dollar controls way too much in this country nowadays....

Esteemed Contributor

Now that I think about it, I'll bet if they got some really good seasonal decorations for Halloween, cute stuff, and lots of scary stuff for the kids, it would probably sell out! Smile (Oh-and some of those ultra-expensive cookies decorated for Halloween, and maybe a Junior's cheesecake that looks like a pumpkin or a spider or a graveyard with tombstones- for those who want an "elegant" Halloween!) {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

I hate Christmas shows and refuse to watch them. I'm particularly against all those "gift" titled shows that will soon be on every day as they are just schtick to sell the same old, same old, same old.

Honored Contributor

There obviously are many who like me enjoy these shows and the opportunity to get new decorations and gifts bought before the chaos of the season starts so we can enjoy rather than being stressed out.

The same old same old obviously are good sellers!