Honored Contributor

suggestions many customers want

QVC, please consider these suggestions from your customers:

Add a "scroll to zoom" feature to your clothing items so we can see the fabrics and other details of garment items; this feature would be appreciated for all items as well.

Bring back the extender for necklace chains; you used to offer this on many chains but they are hard to find now; the versatility of being able to adjust the length from 18 to 20 inches is very useful for different necklines. These were on many sterling and Epiphany pieces.

Please add a clothing designer who specializes in true petite sizing for shorter women. Petite is not just shorter sleeves and shorter pants. I know these garments would be best sellers!

Lose the mini flashlight sets!

TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: suggestions many customers want

Good ideas.

Super Contributor

Bravo, I totally concur !!!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Occasional Contributor

I also agree.. Thanks for putting the suggestions so well!

Honored Contributor

Interesting how times change. Based on what I've seen lately, the mini-flashlight sets are suddenly the least of their worries...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Another suggestion: When QVC does a "BUY MORE SAVE MORE".....it's no bargain. On a recent BB show, a $26 lipstick was offered at $4 less for each additional lipstick ordered. OK. Take the $4 off $26, add back 1/2 s&h and it's hardly a savings......Either QVC has to make it a true advantage to buy more and save or NOT.