Respected Contributor

I am so sick of hearing Gabrielle say....(ex) This top is____, right?

Right after every sentence is driving me crazy!! Nancy does it alot also, but Gabrielle can't say anything without adding RIGHT?

ENOUGH already!!

Esteemed Contributor

IM says ""am I right"" quite a lot....though I haven't heard him say it tonight...

people pick up ""tics"" and I don't think they even realize it......unfortunately that's all we hear and nothing more....lol...

I was watching Judge Judy the other day...there was a man on there that kept saying ""basically"" in every sentence...either the start of end of or in the middle...I was surprised she didn't kick him out of the court room....

I listened for as much a I could...and I had to change the station...it was soooo annoying...so I don't know....nor care...if he won his case....lol...

Respected Contributor

"Right" has become many of the hosts ending of a sentence.....just as "here's the thing" is Mary Beth's beginning of a sentence,lol..

Super Contributor

I think Gabrielle is an excellent host. She only does one little thing, but it drives me bonkers and I want to beg her to correct it !!!!! (I thought she learned better in English classes in Middle or High School !)

She CONSISTENTLY says "Mrs. Jones, SHE designed so and so", or "Mr. Mackie, HE, loves a lot of color", or my husband, HE, goes to so and so.."

I have heard her do this since her very first day on the Q, and she never fails. She is so persistent with it, and I know how smart and educated she is, as she uses excellent English. I am beginning to believe that somewhere along in school she learned this BACKWARDS, because she has never ONCE referred to anyone without doubling the pronoun. I think she has learned this tidbit backwards, because she does it perfectly, consistently and permanently, without fail.

Where I took English, this is SO WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!

"Judge Judy, SHE, is a television judge !!!!" "Nancy Hornback, SHE, is coming up next with Stainless Steel Jewelry." {#emotions_dlg.crying}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}{#emotions_dlg.crying}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}