Trusted Contributor

Reviews of Linea by Louis Dell'Olio items

For well over a year somebody has disliked EVERY single positive review of Linea by Louis Dell'Olio items. By dislike, I mean that they've clicked on "Review not helpful". No one person should have the power to do that. I wish QVC would block the person who is doing that, it's annoying.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Reviews of Linea by Louis Dell'Olio items

How do you know this has happened to every single positive review or that a single individual is doing this?

Trusted Contributor

Uh...just look up clothing by Louis. The most recent reviews may not have "review not helpful" clicked on, but as you scroll down, you'll begin to see the consistency. I do not see that in the reviews of any other vendor.

When I write a review, I take my time to write something polite and thoughtful. I don't think it's good that someone with what appears to be a personal vendetta against this one designer negates mine and everyone else's reviews.

Honored Contributor

Maybe that one person is irritated by the constant glowing reviews of what is not always glowing merchandise. Apparently you are a ""marked person"" if you leave less than 5 stars on a Linea item.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

We all know that there is a concerted effort by a small group to manipulate Linea product reviews to make it more favorable and to squash any true negative reviews. The vendor actively pressures customers to post positive reviews or else... no reorders. Just read his blog. He says it regularly. Are there any other vendors that do this and are allowed to post advance info and pictures of future items? Why not allow the godfreak sneak peek posts of other products, vendors and lines to remain on the board? This is not a good practice for the Q customers that are interested/purchase Joan Rivers, Belle Gray and other lines. Either let all vendors have sneak peeks and detailed info of future items or none.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I purchased a very,very expensive sweater set,about 145. for both pieces.I was shocked at the poor quality.I couldn't return it,because I had saved it to wear on Christmas.I was so sorry,that I purchased it.Naturally I gave it a negative review! I do not think I'll purchase anything from his line again.Most of my reviews are positive.I felt it only right to let others know about the quality of these sweaters.

Honored Contributor

Chi-town, The difference is that Louis posts his "sneak peaks" on Facebook, not QVC. I suppose other vendors could do it too if they wanted.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I hadn't noticed this but do find the efforts to inflate the reviews of every Linea items very annoying. It's to the point that I don't trust the Linea reviews at all.