Super Contributor

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE NFL MERCHANDISE SHOWS ?

Have I just missed them or have they taken them off? Dan Wheeler used to host them and did a great job and they had really good NFL merchandise. Does anyone know ?

Super Contributor

Re: WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE NFL MERCHANDISE SHOWS ?

I thought HSN has all the NFL stuff now (the great bulk of it).

Respected Contributor

It's been on HSN the last several years.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw Rick showing some NFL throws the other night....it wasn't an entire show of NFL...just those throws as part of his show...I didn't watch the entire presentation...I changed channels and never went back...

Lori Grenier had NFL glow lights for the car yesterday....stick them on the car window and they light up once you start your car...and it has to be night time....

Honored Contributor

Oh, that's yet another area of merchandise the Q has managed to deep-six. As noted, HSN continues to sell NFL items. I suppose we can always hope Vitamix comes out with blenders sporting team logos and colors. Perhaps then, the Q will get back in the game... so to speak.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

On 9/27/2014 stevieb said:

Oh, that's yet another area of merchandise the Q has managed to deep-six. As noted, HSN continues to sell NFL items. I suppose we can always hope Vitamix comes out with blenders sporting team logos and colors. Perhaps then, the Q will get back in the game... so to speak.

LOL! A Steeler's vitamix or a dyson. Yea!

I saw N.H. with Dan and it was every fan's worst nightmare, she didn't know the teams. How hard is it to do your homework?

I miss the sports shows. I wished they'd carried NFL, NHL, and MLB but no luck!{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

OMG, they were HORRIBLE !! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

Well for one thing...QVC scheduled them opposite the Monday Night Football pregame, and most fans were watching the pre-game shows .... so if the NFL shows demise was due to low sales...QVC did that to themselves with a poor time slot....talk about counter programming!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

HSN does a great job when they have NFL shows. A great deal of the time the host is Suzanne Runyon. She's very well informed and the shows are fun. The quality of the products is very good.

Super Contributor

THANKS ALL........GUESS I WILL HOP OVER TO HSN FOR MY NFL STUFF FROM NOW ON...THANKS FOR THE INFO !