Super Contributor

I don't know where to post a question. But if you like two things but both are on wait list, but you only want one. Does wait list automatically jump to shipping? Or do they first go to "in process" and then you have time to cancel in time so you don't end up with two?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: A question about waitlist.

It seems to me that at one time you had the option of being contacted when a WL item came back in stock, assuming that it ever does. As I recall, you can opt to simply have it shipped or to be notified first. It will go into 'in process' but if you haven't asked to be notified, chances are you won't be. There's probably a way to address this on the website, but you could also call customer service.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

In my experience, the only way for them to call first with respect to waitlist is to call customer service. They will call and leave you a message and you have 48 hours to respond or it is deleted. It helps me clarify what charges I have with whom. LOL

Super Contributor

Thank you both! I'll call CS because I don't want to cancel wait list, but I don't want two.

Thanks again! Smile

Valued Contributor

If you only want one, why not just cancel the order on the one you do not want? Very easy to do.