Honored Contributor

WE NEED MORE DARK OLIVE, WINE, AND DARK GREY PANTS

WE NEED MORE DARK OLIVE, WINE, AND DARK GREY PANTS FROM DENIM AND COMPANY. WE ESPECIALLY NEED THEM IN THE ORIGINAL PULL ON PANTS WITH SIDE POCKETS IN THE REGULAR LENGTH. I SEE THEM IN SOME BOOT CUT LEGGINGS FROM DENIM AND COMPANY, BUT MANY OF US CAN'T WEAR A LEGGING STYLE PANT. WHERE ARE THE MOST POPULAR FALL COLORS IN YOUR MOST POPULAR PANTS? DENIM AND COMPANY BUYERS, WE ARE WAITING.

Trusted Contributor

Re: WE NEED MORE DARK OLIVE, WINE, AND DARK GREY PANTS

Mindy D - I totally agree!

I would also like to see a very, very dark brown, like the color of a dark coffee bean, in the D&Co side pocket pants. Darker than the "dark chocolate" color, which I have never seen offered in the side pocket pants BTW. Been wanting a dark espresso brown color for a very long time.

I am so tired of all the various light shades of blue, and orange they offer. More dark colors, PLEASE!!

Valued Contributor

Re: WE NEED MORE DARK OLIVE, WINE, AND DARK GREY PANTS

I love the grey that I ordered in the last Denim and Co leggings. THey are a lot darker than they appeared on t.v. The fall wine color is a nice fall brick color too. The TSV leggings fit great in the waist/hips/butt, but are a little tighter than I would like in the calf/lower leg.

If you go up a size in the grey, they probably won't feel like a legging...check it out.