Contributor

Consider Rivers/Levine replay

I just read Kathy Levine's post about her adventures on-air with Joan Rivers. I started watching the Q after Kathy left and I would love QVC to pull from their archives a collection of Kathy and Joan's antics from the good old days--- I don't know if that is possible but I'm sure many others would enjoy a replay of two gifted funny ladies. Thank you.
Respected Contributor

Re: Consider Rivers/Levine replay

Doubt the Q wants to bring out those tapes. That was a time when the Q had products that were quality and hosts that were not only informative, but fun. I have a feeling if people saw some of these they would demand the Q step up their game. I don't think they are going to do that. I guess that's why I rarely watch or purchase any more. I remember those great hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

I was around when they worked together...I would enjoy seeing those old time adventures again....it would be so much fun....

Honored Contributor

I bet a lot of the better episodes might be on YouTube.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Thank you---I will check YouTube.
Honored Contributor

QVC is going to be using their airtime in the present, not on a host that left years ago.
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/13/2014 circles said:

I was around when they worked together...I would enjoy seeing those old time adventures again....it would be so much fun....

I always made sure I watched Joan's shows with Kathy L. They were wonderful together; such a riot!! Their banter had such rhythm with the back and forth! Really, there were times when Kathy just could not contain herself. As a viewer, I could not help but laugh along with them!