Super Contributor

If your're changing programming be honest

Tell your customers exactly what you have in mind. Here it is Wednesday and you have the same robot programming you have on the weekends. Where's the variety? Where's the spice? Who watches this stuff? Who wants to watch this stuff? Tell us honestly what is your direction for the future?

Honored Contributor

Re: If your're changing programming be honest

The comfort foods/kitchen day has been publicized for quite some time daily. I am one of the many who watch and wants to watch this stuff!!!

Super Contributor

Whom are you implying is not honest ? Who is lying to whom ??? Who is changing programming and not telling the truth ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} PLEASE CLARIFY .

This is a normal, typical Wednesday. Am I missing something ???

BTW, I watch this stuff.

Honored Contributor

I believe the program guide still goes out a month. You can get to it from the home page. It will tell you the names of the upcoming shows.
Super Contributor

I'm sitting here reading my hard copy of The Insider magazine, and it seems the same as all other Wednesday programs. I evidently don't understand what the OP is referring to in this statement.

Honored Contributor

I think the OP intended to imply that if the Q plans to make some changes from the same repetitive, stale programming, a heads up would be appreciated. Otherwise, there's almost no reason to even look at the program guide. The programming has gotten THAT predictable, and yes, most of the time, boring. And no, I wasn't interested in yet another day in the kitchen either.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

OP ----- I don't see where QVC is being dishonest.

Super Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

OP ----- I don't see where QVC is being dishonest. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

The discontinuance of vendors. The repetition of certain vendors continuously week to week. In other words, QVC, the safe road.

Honored Contributor

Don't know how 'safe' it is... Their financials looked pretty weak and as we've seen in the last week, some heads are rolling... Here's hoping that means REAL changes are on the horizon and that it also means more VARIETY and a better ON-AIR PRODUCT MIX. Computers, vacuums, mattresses, blenders and 'the kitchen' almost every Sunday have become almost a standing joke.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 stevieb said:

And no, I wasn't interested in yet another day in the kitchen either.

Well, Bob's happy dance does add some spice to the kitchen/food shows....

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif