Trusted Contributor

Mornings Made Easy - 9/3/2014

Someone should take a very good look at the first 4 minutes. I'm assuming Courtney thought she was not on as Dan was talking but she almost threw the product down on the table with a mean look on her face then almost fell off her chair and it sounded like she was swearing. Prior to seeing this I had liked her but after seeing that she's not what she appears to be. I have watched it at least 6 times now and I thought it was very unprofessional.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mornings Made Easy - 9/3/2014

I would have liked to see that.

Honored Contributor

I watch it every morning and saw nothing even close to what OP describes but then again I do not watch every detail of every move each host/vendor/model does with a negative eye!!

Trusted Contributor

On 9/6/2014 Pook said:

I watch it every morning and saw nothing even close to what OP describes but then again I do not watch every detail of every move each host/vendor/model does with a negative eye!!

I don't watch with a negative eye!!! Actually thought "did she really do that" so I rewound and sure enough she did. Thought I was seeing things. Of course the hosts all make a mistake from time to time but I don't dwell on it. This one just bugged me. I still have it on my dvr in case someone doubted me. Would NOT make something like this up. I just thought it was very unprofessional and the hosts should make sure they are not on camera before they swear, etc.