Trusted Contributor

Button-down Blouses/Bigshirts

I would like to see more button down blouses. I thought Susan Graver said she was going to bring her bigshirt back, but I haven't seen it yet. Also would like to see some in the Denim and Co. colors.

Honored Contributor

Re: Button-down Blouses/Bigshirts

I saw her selling a big shirt sometime in the past couple of days.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I asked Susan for these shirts on her FB page a while back and she said they were working on it??

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to see these button down shirts in the D &Co., Linea, Simonton and Issac lines. They always reference wearing these shirts but it is so difficult trying to find a shirt that is not paper thin and is affordable. I also would like to see a few more blouses for the work place. I always shop for my daughter in law and she is required to wear blouses to work. I've been having difficulty trying to find a blouse that you don't need to wear a cami underneath it or a tank.

Not everyone wants to layer three tops. Some of us run warm and some of us don't need or want all of those layers.

I heard Renee Greenstein say that she was also working on white shirts.

I would prefer shirts with some cotton or a denser feel but not hot. Keeping my fingers crossed that we see something in the fall preview.

Honored Contributor

More button down woven shirts, please. Not all of us want jersey every time. I like collars, too.