Trusted Contributor

Is QVC doing away with sleepwear?

Stan Herman used to be on about every 6 weeks, and Carole Hochman was also on a lot more often.

Please offer more robes and nightgowns with at least some cotton content. I don't mind paying a higher price point for higher quality.

Respected Contributor

Re: Is QVC doing away with sleepwear?

Switch your allegiance to Lands' End.

Super Contributor

I don't care for Lands End myself. I do wish the Q would offer more designers of sleepwear/loungwear. They certainly have wheedled their vendors down to about these two. Seems like "back in the day" there were more choices.

I thought it is a category that always sells, so I don't understand why there isn't more of it to go around.

Personally, I'm bored with C. Hochman's styles, colors, and prices. She pretty much stays the same.

Super Contributor

nn/m

Trusted Contributor

I don't like Lands End nightgown and robe designs, either. I do look everywhere, and the Q has offered the best choices and variety IN THE PAST.

I am in the market for some new, and was just wondering if the Q was going to do away with this type of apparel since they offered so much in the past.

I am hoping they will bring in some new vendors, too, and not phase out sleepwear in their offerings.