New Contributor

Original post in Fashion/Denim & Co.

I was told to put this in the suggestion box by one of the ladies who replied about this top, didn't know there was a suggestion box so I'm posting it here. Please Gary and D&C team consider this top I mentioned below and also read the replies from other fans of this "oldie but goodie". {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Started 08/11/2014 at 2:59 PM in Denim & Co | Last reply 08/31/2014 at 1:54 PM byBabe3

replies
Gary and Denim & Co. Team, please bring back the long sleeve terry tunic that had the d&c logo stamped on the left front bottom near the hem. I think it was called a reverse french terry at that time but would love it in this new active french terry, it was a tunic length with a somewhat of a crew neck, (not as close to the neck as a crew) and came in many great colors. I have only one left in the natural color and I'm always ask where did you buy it! Sorry I don't have an item number but this would have been at least five years ago or longer. Please consider bringing it back, would love to buy some new ones!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Original post in Fashion/Denim & Co.

I also had several of these tops in the V-neck version. Liked the original one best because it was made of a heavier-weight fabric, then they came in a very light-weight fabric, which was nice, too, but preferred the heavier fabric, it was still a "reverse French terry" fabric.