Contributor

It has been sometime, but at least twice a year I used to receive letters from QVC offering Easy Pay on Demand. I would get one this time of year (fall) ,and one around my birthday with 5 easy pays on any item of my choosing; as long as it was valued over 50.00. Do they no longer do this really nice thing?

Honored Contributor

Never, ever got the birthday one, but have occasionally gotten the fall and once got the spring offers... They claim they're sent out 'randomly' and that getting one is a matter of dumb luck... Of course, this practice always rankles good customers who aren't among the chosen...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

As the previous poster noted, they do this really nice thing for some shoppers, but not for the rest of us.

Regular Contributor

Hello I received a holiday card lat year in November -- 5 EZ pays on demand any item as long as the value of the item was $50 or more Good in the month of November. On the same ""holiday"" card was an offer for 5 more in the month of January. I saw another post asking when the EZ pay days are. As best as I can see looking back at orders. Looks like March is 3 EZ pays and June is 5. There maybe other days as well. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

I don't recall receiving special, individualized easy pay offers. I do get emails in advance of their "Easy Does It" days and I think it happens twice a year. For those who haven't done so, you might want to go to your QVC account and sign up for email notifications. Sometimes it's surprising what they send in the way of advance notice of special offers.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor
I never received any offers like this. Wonder if you have to spend a certain amount of money.
Contributor

I have not received one lately, it's been a little while. Years ago, would receive them a couple times a year or so.

Honored Contributor

They must be sending them out to all those 'new' customers they keep telling us about, trying to hook them back in.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I usually get the one for Thanksgiving with one purchase in December and one in January. It is usually worth 5 EZ payments. I hope I get one this year.

Super Contributor

I used to get EZ pay on demand, but haven't received any in years! I actually forgot about them. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky} Now I want them! Smile