Regular Contributor

Free shipping on orders if $100 or more!

I think that QVC should offer their customers FREE shipping on any items that are $100 or more, or combination of items that total $100 or more. Other companies that are not huge money makers do, so why can't QVC do such.? Anyone like this suggestion?
Respected Contributor

Re: Free shipping on orders if $100 or more!

I like this suggestion.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

Nice idea, but....{#emotions_dlg.lol}...it'll never happen !

Respected Contributor

$50 or more.

Honored Contributor

I'd assume we'd all like it. Sadly, I have to say it wouldn't convince me to buy more than I already do.

Could be I'm a minority, but I know LLBean went to free shipping several years back and I haven't ordered one item from them since that occurred. I wasn't a huge buyer when I was paying shipping even, but I can't remember going so many years without ordering -- and they send me emails several times a month to remind me their shipping is free.

Not applicable

Yes please! I would order more. A lot of the time, the shipping in my order adds up to the amount of another item I could have ordered! It makes sense on the fashion clothing items, especially. They are light. It can't cost as much as the Q charges to ship. Free returns would also be nice.

Esteemed Contributor

$50.00 or more would be better.....on any order of.....

Trusted Contributor

QVC has the overhead of operating an international Television Network. Vastly different than bare bones websites.

I don't see it happening.

Of course, my perspective on s/h is a bit different. If I order, it's almost always just a single item. I don't find QVC's s/h to be much, if any higher, than most companies I might order from.

Change sometimes happens,though, because customers are unhappy enough. So, you never know!

Regular Contributor

I know that LL bean offers free shipping and it is great! I do order my husbands shirts from them. They last for years and color does not fade. With free shipping, it allows me to order one more than I would have.
On 8/25/2014 millieshops said:

I'd assume we'd all like it. Sadly, I have to say it wouldn't convince me to buy more than I already do.

Could be I'm a minority, but I know LLBean went to free shipping several years back and I haven't ordered one item from them since that occurred. I wasn't a huge buyer when I was paying shipping even, but I can't remember going so many years without ordering -- and they send me emails several times a month to remind me their shipping is free.

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree... I tend to shop more on sites (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. ) that offer free shipping with a minimum purchase, These are usually $25.00 or 35.00, but some are higher, and I still prefer to shop there. It is a welcome incentive for me, and given the choice of ordering from a site with or with out, I'll choose the 'store' that offers me a way to stretch my dollars!