Contributor

what happened to the .com videos?

These videos are really helpful in deciding whether or not to purchase. Why did you take them off?

Honored Contributor

Re: what happened to the .com videos?

.com videos?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

they are still there....only they went back to the tiny ones we use to have....I prefer the larger screen...so much easier to see product...I just wish they were louder...they are so soft I can barely hear them...very frustrating....

Honored Contributor

On 8/25/2014 circles said:

they are still there....only they went back to the tiny ones we use to have....I prefer the larger screen...so much easier to see product...I just wish they were louder...they are so soft I can barely hear them...very frustrating....

Hi, circles!Smile

To make the video larger, look in the lower right corner of the video screen and click on the diagonal arrows (just to the right of the sound icon). I just looked at one video (because of another thread on a different topic) and the sound was normal. Are you having a problem with sound on all QVC product videos?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/25/2014 dooBdoo said:

Hi, circles!Smile

To make the video larger, look in the lower right corner of the video screen and click on the diagonal arrows (just to the right of the sound icon). I just looked at one video (because of another thread on a different topic) and the sound was normal. Are you having a problem with sound on all QVC product videos?

yes, all of them are so low now...or I am going deaf....lol....I have the sound on the video up as loud as it will go and my computer sound as loud as it will go.....but what I hear is barely audible......

never use to be like that...this just started happening about a month ago....I sent an e=mail to c.s......though they said they would report it....I am sure they didn't....as there is no difference....

Honored Contributor

On 8/26/2014 circles said:
On 8/25/2014 dooBdoo said:

Hi, circles!Smile

yes, all of them are so low now...or I am going deaf....lol....I have the sound on the video up as loud as it will go and my computer sound as loud as it will go.....but what I hear is barely audible......

never use to be like that...this just started happening about a month ago....I sent an e=mail to c.s......though they said they would report it....I am sure they didn't....as there is no difference....

Were you able to click the arrows and see the full-screen video?

Is the sound problem specific to the QVC videos?

Regarding the sound, it would help to know more about the device and software you're using, but try troubleshooting by using a different browser to see if the videos still have a sound problem.

If anyone else is having trouble with the sound, perhaps they'll add to the discussion, too.

hthSmile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

QVC has NO IDEA how to run a website.

That has been obvious for years.